Sensitive Mommy: 27 Gluten Free Lunches
Need a lunch idea? Need a gluten free and dairy free lunch idea? How about 27?
These are 27 of Capatin’s gluten free and dairy free lunches I have snapped photos of. You will not see cute animal shaped sandwiches or carefully crafted floral shaped food on a fancy stick, placed in a cool lunch box.
What you will see is how this working-mom of a celiac 3yo makes some-what affordable lunches fast, easy, edible and most importantly gluten free. We use Caprain’s favorites and leftovers, I usually make 2-5 lunches at a time, and use what foods we find on sale and in season. We are lucky enough to send both sensitive boys to an in-home daycare that controls both boys exposure to food by providing only what I send. I need this to keep my sanity with a celiac preschooler and fpies toddler. I will show how I make lunches for babies and toddlers soon.
This post does contain Amazon and other affiliate links, if you click one and purchase the item I may receive a small amount of money, so thanks! I also like the links to help you find some of the products I use.
It’s lunch time!
2) Egg, Sausage, and Mixed Veggies microwaved and kept warm in thermos.
3) Strawberry Jam Toast on Udi’s White with Fritos and GoPicnic Sweet Perry Orchards Baja Blend Fruit & Nut Mix with French Dressing for Dipping and Snyder’s of Hanover Gluten Free Pretzel Sticks
5) Leftover DIY Pizza (recipe)
6) Bold Mealls (recipe) and dairy free buttered noodles. His snacks were veggies.
7) Mom’s Millet Bread (recipe still in development) with Bumbleberry Jam and Honeydew.
8) Jeannie-o Turkey Sausage, Snyder’s of Hanover Gluten Free Pretzel Sticks and Veggies. Captain likes to eat this cold.
9) Strawberry Jam Toast with Cashews and Enjoy Life Mega Chunks , Veggie Sticks and Stawberries. Read every label for Veggie Sticks, not all are GF.
Need Breakfast Idea – 12 Breakfasts for Sensitive Kids
11) Turkey, Tomato and Spinach on Three Bakers Gluten Free 7 Ancient Grain Bread , lots of mustard for Captain.
12) Buttered Ancient Harvest Quinoa Organic Pasta with Peas and Shredded Chicken Thigh.
13) Daiya Pizza, Enjoy Life Mega Chunks , Carrot Sticks, Kettle Chips.
14) Rolled Roast Beef, Carrot Stick and Kettle Chips. Lots of mustard!
15) 1⁄2 Hamburger with Veggie Sticks and a ketchup mustard swirl. This is my version of a “happy meal” since my kids can’t ever eat their.
16) Blues Corn Tortilla Chips & Carrot Sticks with Hummus
18) Dilla (no queso), Guacamole, & Glutino Gluten Free Pretzel Twists
19) Ham, Carrots, Goldfish Puffs (corn) & Craisins
20) GF Chicken Nuggets, Mandarin Oranges, & Pretzels
21) PB & J Sandwich, Soy Yogurt with Blueberries, & Fritos Need a Dinner Idea– Check Out My Recipes
22) Hawaiian Pizza Kabob left overs, recipe on Instagram
23) Strawberry Kiwi Kabob, Carrots, Rolled Turkey Lunchmeat, & French Dressing
24) Hot Dog, Manadrin Oranges, Glutino Dream Cookies Gluten Free Vanilla Creme, Ketchup
25) Carrots, Snyder’s of Hanover Gluten Free Pretzel Sticks Summer Sausage, Vanilla Yogurt with Dried Cherries
26) Banana, Silk Pure Almondmilk Dark Chocolate, Bread, Fruit Strip, & BBQ Chips (read labels closely )
We use thermoset filled with almond milk or almond/coconut blend, sometimes with chocolate syrup. Sometimes I buy the prepackaged almond or coconut milks for a treat.
I cant’s wait to buy this -> Thermos Funtainer 12 Ounce Bottle,Paw Patrol
What tools do I use?
Thanks for stopping by! Do you have any lunch suggestions for Captain and I? Tell me!