Sensitive Mommy: GFAF EXPO Chicago Excitement
I can’t tell you how excited I am to go to the Gluten Free Allergy Free Expo in Chicago on May 2-3, 2015. Scroll down for GIVEAWAY!
5 Reasons I Am Happy
- I am a GFAF Official Blogger- my experience, opinions, and presence will be known. As a blogger for all of about 5 seconds (5months), this is a great opportunity!
- I am bringing Captain, my almost 4 yo. He will probably attack the sample ladies,
- FOOD! All safe for my favorite little celiac!
- The gluten free & allergy free community is AWESOME! Friendly, intelligent, compassionate people who are able to help me feed my awesome kid.
- I will get to face-to-face meet some on my peeps from my favorite Facebook group- Gluten Free Groove. <– We are super cool, open-minded and always positive and helpful! And I get to see my FAV Tattooed Mom!
6 Vendors I Will Stalk
Ha! You think I am joking! I kid you not, I must get to these super-duper vendors. Here is a full list of vendors.
- Freedom Foods- because I can’t find any of their highly recommended gluten free products locally.
- Little Me Tea- <— Tea for kids, adorable and yum. I might drink it all.
- Kinnikinnick - Consider this a warning to put the chocolate K-Kritters up high before Captain gets there.
- Smart Flour- I need to try this gluten free flour, but I think Mr. Sensitive has put a limit on the number of flours I can buy.
- Sonoma Flat Breads- because who doesn’t want a good gluten free flat bread?
- Bakery on Main- I’ve read such great reviews, now its my turn to try.
Do you wan to go? You can! I have 2 ways for you to get you tickets. As an affiliate and Official GFAF Expo Blogger I have perks for you!
Click my affiliate link HERE to receive a free 1-year subscription to Delight Gluten Free Magazine and 20% off using the code ADVANCE. YAY!
The best (cheapest) ticket I can give you is FREE. Enter the giveaway below to win a FREE TICKET or 4.
Thanks so much for stopping inI hope to see you at GFAF Expo in Chicago or follow me and Captain on social media Facebook, Instagram, Twitter. You know you want to find out if the Kinninnick people kept the K-Kritters away from Captain.
See you soon!
Comment and share from these links too.
Need more Gluten-Free-Ness
Want to work with us? See your products featured in a recipe, let us review your tasty treats. Contact us! We love new friends.