Sensitive Mommy: All That Burgers!
These burgers truly are All That! As a child on the ‘90s I still appreciate the saying “all that”, and for these burgers it is fitting. They are juicy, savory, healthy, and delicious… _All That!_ Best of all they are gluten free and very yummy dairy-free.
All That Burgers
Time: 15 minutes Servings: 4-5
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped spinach
- 2 Tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 1 teaspoon Worchestshire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 egg
- 1 pound ground beef 80⁄20 or 85⁄15
- 6 small slices of gouda cheese or favorite cheese (omit for dairy-free)
- Combine all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Shape mixture into double the number of burgers you want, just make 8-10 thin patties.
- Place cheese on 1⁄2 of the patties then smoosh them shut with another patty.
- Grill them up!
- Let your burgers rest for a few minutes after they are cooked to your preference, this will ensure you get the cheeses, goey center. Yum!
- Serve on your favorite gluten free buns or bread, lettuce, or enjoy sans bun!
These burgers are delicious, packed with spinach and cheese… All That!
What would you put in your _All That Burgers?_ Comment below!
Thanks so much for stopping by! What from SMGF would you want to try?
❤️️ Sensitive Mommy