Sensitive Mommy: Chop Chop Rainbow Guac & Easy Cheesy Tacos
Chop Chop Rainbow Guac & easy Cheesy Tacos will liven up your taco night! We love Mexican, Tex-Mex, Southwest … foods any and every day. I like to switch up our favorites, and we love these tasty twists on guacamole and tacos!
Chop Chop Rainbow Guac is a fun and yummy twist on traditional guacamole by kicking up the color.
- 1 cup of chopped heirloom cherry tomatoes
- 1⁄3 cup of chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 avocados chopped in cubes
- Chop all the above ingredients.
- Combine all the ingredients and serve!
- Add a can of salmon or chicken to make this a meal! We eat it is with salmon a lot now! A side of black beans adds even more depth, color and flavor!
Top any of our Taco Tuesday Favorites with Chop Chop Rainbow Guac!
- BBQ Steak Burrito Bowl
- The Best Taco Dip
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken & Avocado
- Gluten Free Quesadilla, ‘Dillas, Pizzadilla
We topped these Easy Cheesy Tacos with our fun chopped guacamole.
Easy Cheesy Tacos
These tasty tacos were featured on Old El Paso’s Instagram! #LoveOEP
Cook your taco meat to your liking. We use our DIY Taco Seasoning. Layer a slice of cheddar, chipotle cheddar, or pepper jack cheese on your Old El Paso 100% Corn Taco Shell! Microwave 15-25 seconds. Later in your meat, Chop Chop Rainbow Guac, lettuce, and Old El Paso Taco Sauce (gluten free). Enjoy!!!!