Sensitive Mommy: 10 Gluten Free Breakfasts on Re-Play
In the next three post I am going to show you how I feed my kids. Feeding my kids isn’t always fun with so may dietary restrictions. Captain, my 4yo has celiac disease and dairy sensitivity, and his 17mo brother, Baby has FPIES. Sometimes I just want to get the boys fed and move on to our next activity. I seriously needed some summertime inspiration.
Re-Play sent me a s few divided plates, cups, and utensils to review. So fun! The vibrant blue, green, and purple inspired me to be more creative and educational. Enter to win your Re-Play feeding set below!
Captain is starting preschool in the Fall and we need to practice number recognition, counting and one-to-one correspondence. What better way than counting really yummy gluten free foods on adorable Re-Play plates. This post contains some affiliate links, FTC Disclosure.
Here is what we made for breakfast:
- Paleo Egg Wrap with 1 slice of bacon, 1 strawberry, 1 red grape, 1 green grape, and a slice of homemade gluten free bread.
- Cinnamon sugar toast, 2 slices of pineapple, dairy free yogurt with 2 raspberries.
- 3 homemade almond french toast sticks made with almond extract in the egg and almond milk. 3 sausage halves and dairy free blueberry yogurt with 3 raspberries.
- Silver dollar Birch Benders gluten free pancakes topped with dairy free chocolate syrup, 4 strawberries, & 4 cashews.
- Cinnamon toast sticks with honey drizzle, 5 turkey sausage halves, 5grapes, & 5 raspberries. This was a favorite!
- Cinnamon-Cardamom toast squares on gf bread, 6 grapes, & 6 cashews. I loved this one!
- Dora cereal (gf cereal here and here) 7x4, 7 blueberries, a 7 cashew swirl, & 7 grapes.
- EnviroKids Coco cereal, 8 peach slices and dairy free whip to dip in. This was big hit. Captain loves chocolate and enjoyed dipping the peaches in.
- Freedom Food Maple Crunch & EnviroKids Coco Cereal 9x2 each, 9 grapes, and black cherry yogurt.
- Maple Crunch and Cap’n Crunch Sprinkle Donut Cereal gf x10, and 10 grapes.
Need more gluten free breakfasts and lunches?
Don’t you love the Re-Play Plates? We love them.
Product Review (sponsored):
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 5⁄5 Stars
- High Quality: this post took me awhile because I wanted to wash each Re-Play plate, cup and utensil at least 20 times. These durable plates stayed in perfect condition with vibrant color.
- Great Size & Shape: the divided plates are perfect for breakfast and lunch. The high divided sides keep food in its place (and not on the table/floor). Great for picky eaters who don’t want food to touch.
Would I buy them? YES!
Check out 10 Gluten Free Lunches & FPIES Toddler Food.
Enter to win a Re-Play Feeding Set Today!