Sensitive Mommy: 10 Gluten Free Lunches with Re-Play
When I started having children I never once dreamed of the feeding and cooking chaos I endure to feed a preschooler with celiac disease and a toddler with FPIES. Sometimes I feel overwhelmed by the hand we’ve been dealt, but most of the time I love finding or creating foods my boys love.
New and delicious food only tastes better on fun dinnerware. Re-Play sent me a few divided plates and utensils to try out. Lucky us! This stuff is amazing, check out our review here.
I was inspired by the exciting colors of Re-Play to create 10 Gluten Free Breakfasts & 10 Gluten Free Lunches that Captain can enjoy and practice his number recognition, counting and one-to-one correspondence. Sensitive Mommy happens to be a teacher. I also will show you what I feed my FPIES Toddler Food on Re-Play plates.
Let’s see what was for lunch…
- Hot dog (GF options), 1 peach, and veggie sticks look like the number 1.
- Rolled turkey with 2 turkey pepperonis, 2 biggest strawberries, 2 halves of gluten free bread.
- 3 GF chicken strips, 3 green grapes, 3 red grapes, 3 pretzels, & 3 Fritos Gluten Free Chips.
- Smart Flour Pizza Slices, 4 Cheeky Monkey Peanut Butter Puffs, 4 grapes. We use our Pick-Ease! Buy your Pick-Ease here:
- Pizza Mac & Cheese- I make gf df mac & cheese, sprinkle with Italian seasoning, & top with 5 pepperoni. He also had 5 chips and 5 pear slices.
- 6 gluten free dairy free quesadilla pieces, we used Aldi gluten free tortilla and daiya. Served with 6 blue corn chips & guacamole. Our fav is Rainbow Guacamole.
- Chicken pieces, 7 grapes, 7 veggie sticks, 7 Annie’s gluten free snicker doodle cookies. We also sang 7 (5) Little Monkeys Singing in the Trees… Crocodile needed to photographed!
- Octopus hotdog with 8 legs, 8 strawberries, & 8 Terra Chips.
- Chicken nuggets and French dressing & 9 buttery noodles.
- Chicken bites, 10 carrot chips, and rice.
Buy them here:
Check out 10 Gluten Free Lunches & FPIES Toddler Food.
Enter to win a Re-Play Feeding Set Today!
—Need more Gluten-Free-Ness—<
Gluten Free Recipes
Gluten Free Lists of Products
Gluten Free Product Reviews