Sensitive Mommy: Egg White Wrap
Good Morning All! Last week I showed you how to make a Paleo Egg Wrap. Yum! This week I’m going to show you how to make an Egg White Wrap. You don’t need to be paleo to enjoy this tasty egg dish, but it is important to note this recipe is gluten free, grain free, dairy free, soy free, and but free.
This Egg White Wrap is a bit smaller and lighter than my Paleo Egg Wrap. You can fill it with anything you want. I sprinkled with Sriracha Seasoning and filled with sautéed ham and spinach. Yum! See my other ideas below.
People have varying reasons for eating or not eating egg yolks, and since I am not a dietician I am not going to voice an opinion on the matter. If you are a dietician or nutritionist feel free to voice you opinion below.
Sometimes I just don’t feel like cracking eggs or I need to use up egg whites. This Egg White Wrap is a little lighter and less filling too. It’s good to have options.
Paleo Egg White Wrap
Time: 10 minutes Serving: 1
2 egg whites or 1/3cup egg whites, 1 teaspoon arrowroot powder, and fillings you want.
- Whisk egg whites and arrowroot powder until the arrowroot is dissolved. Don’t over do it.
- Pour mixture in to a preheated pan on medium-high. Let cool 3-5 minutes.
- Using a silicone spatula flip your egg wrap. Cook 1-2 more minutes.
- Fill, roll, eat!
Here is my zucchini-carrot- chicken wrap:
- Udi’ Cinnamon Raisin Bread
- GF DF Pancakes
- Bob’s Red Mill All-Purpose Flour
- 12 Breakfasts for Sensitive Kids
- DIY Mug Omelets
- Bunny Cakes
- Pancakes & Circus Waffles with Birch Benders
Need arrowroot powder? (affiliate links)