Sensitive Mommy: 34 Paleo & Whole30 Breakfasts
As a person who didn’t particularly like breakfast, or even eat it most days, I knew my adventure into Whole30 would be challenging. I absolutely cannot eat the same breakfast for several mornings in a row. I like to make breakfast a bit different everyday.
When eating Paleo and Whole30 you need to be gluten free, grain free, dairy free, soy free, sugar/sweetener free, legume free… So cereal and waffles are not acceptable. We are gluten free normally because my son has celiac disease, but going 100% grain free is a unique challenge, that I love. I am a terrible baker, but love paleo baking, here is my paleo birthday cake. I can’t wait to make paleo waffles for breakfasts, but these 34 breakfast ideas are mostly Whole30 acceptable, which means no Paleo-fied pancakes and treats.
Here are 34 Paleo & Whole30 Breakfasts:
- Paleo Egg Wrap with bacon and coffee. I transitioned my coffee from alot of sugar to no sugar before round 1 of whole30. I now drink coffee with a splash of unsweetened almond milk.
- Fried egg, bacon, spinach and Sriracha.
- DIY Mug Omelet with sausage and Franks Red Hot (whole30 compliant). And a Dirty the Kitty photo bomb.
- Paleo Egg Wrap with ham and spinach, with a side of hashbrowns.
- Omelet with spinach and ground turkey, with blueberries.
- Scrambled eggs with leftover veggies- zucchini and peppers. Side of blueberries. I save all leftover dinner veggies, even a teaspoon and throw them in my eggs. Waste not, want not.
- Paleo Mini- Muffins (recipe soon), bacon and green smoothie.
- Egg over hard with Frank’s Red Hot and leftover ground turkey and peppers.
- The original Paleo Egg Wrap. Yum!!!
- DIY Mug Omelet with spinach and side of ham. I love adding fresh or frozen spinach. Follow the directions in the link. This is a great to-go breakfast, just leave t in the mug and eat at stop lights.
- Paleo Egg White Wrap, use the egg whites in the carton for an easy breakfast. Follow the link for directions.
- Egg over-easy with peppers. Grab whatever veggies are on sale to save money. Eating healthy doesn’t have to be expensive, it just takes effort and creativity.
- Scrambled eggs with onion, spinach and peppers. A side of blueberries helps me through the sugar withdrawals on Whole30.
- Egg white omelet and veggies. Photo bomb by the dogs, they love eggs.
- Scrambled eggs and leftover fajita veggies with guacamole. Egg + Avo = YUM!
- DIY Mug Omelet with Frank’s Red Hot and Paleo grain free pancake. Just google or search Pinterest.
- Egg over-hard and fresh strawberries.
- Egg, ham, and fresh-picked raspberries. I haven’t found a Whole30 client ham yet, but I use this when I eat breakfast after Whole30.
- Egg, ham, and blueberries. I go for easy breakfast when I am at my in-laws. The eggs are so fresh, straight from the coop!
- Fried egg with spinach was all I could make with Baby Bee crying post FPIES food fail.
- Scrambled egg with zucchini and ham, side of apple slices. Apple really helped keep me full and satisfy a sweet tooth.
- Scrambled eggs and a peach. I scramble eggs with a little water and unsweetened almond milk.
- Scrambled eggs with fajita veggies is a favorite. This is my first baby Gracie photo bombing.
- An omelet that turned into scrambled eggs. Ha! Any tricks for keeping Omelets in one piece? Comment below.
- Egg over-hard bacon and strawberries.
- Egg over-hard with spinach, sausage, and onions. I love these flavors together.
- Messy scrambled egg bowl with tomatoes and spinach. The tomatoes made this fresh and light.
- Spinach omelet with trust Frank’s Red Hot.
- Almond Butter Banana Bowl. This was a great alternative to eggs. I have fallen head over heels in love with almond butter.
- Egg over-hard with Sriracha. On day 5 of my first Whole30 this egg tasted like heaven!
- Omelet and homemade turkey sausage from the Whole30 cookbook.
- DIY Mug Omelet and hash browns. Follow the directions in the link. So easy!
- Bacon, scrambled eggs, spinach and orange peppers.
- Egg over-hard on hash browns with avocado. Avocado adds healthy fats to your diet. I am learn healthy fat is a very good thing.
Which breakfast will you try? Any creative ideas for me?
Enjoy your moring!